Bee-Up is an ADOxx-based hybrid modelling tool, encompassing five different modelling languages:
- BPMN - Business Process Model and Notation
- EPC - Event-driven Process Chains
- ER - Entity Relationship Diagrams
- UML - Unified Modeling Language
- Petri Nets
The application hybridizes several modelling languages in one prototypical implementation/tool. It allows for the creation of models in modelling languages commonly used in different domains. Processing capabilities based on these modelling languages are also available in Bee-Up. Additionally, it provides different tools for applying the created models in various domains (e.g. process simulation, SQL code generation etc.).
- Information about the BPMN (Business Process Model Notation) notation type can be found at www.bpmn.org/.
- Information about the EPC (Event-driven Process Chain) notation type can be found at www.epc-standard.org/.
- Information about the ER (Entity-Relationship) notation type can be found at www.searchdatamanagement.techtarget.com/definition/entity-relationship-diagram-ERD/.
- Information about the UML (Unified Modeling Language) notation type can be found at www.uml.org/.
- Information about the PN (Petri Nets) notation type can be found at www.petrinets.info/.